Sunday 26 February 2017

SHORT STORY.... IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND



Hi guys, so I met him at my friends get together Femi. Every lady had their eyes on him. He dressed very Simple, a short and a white t_shirt. Femi had told me he was going to introduce me to his friend called Lanre since I was stubborn to date. I had pushed aside the thought because I wasn't ready to trust anymore. And so at the party, Femi introduced Lanre to me. I could feel eyes piercing into me as we both sipped into our drinks and talked. We exchanged phone numbers that night and he called me the next morning to ask if we could see again. I wasn't excited cause I just assumed he was there to hit and run. So I was polite on the phone. He asked to see me and I agreed. We went to see a movie and he was all chatty and funny. I kept laughing and to be honest I was surprised he didn't compliment my looks like every other guy I went out with. After that day we went out some more but he never said anything about dating me. He seemed not to be interested in that. He introduced me to pretty ladies that were his friends and I got jealous at first but later I got used to it and removed my mind from him. We were like this for 6months after we met and I started seeing him as my brother. We played video games together when I wasn't at work.. He helped me with the work i brought home and was like my other half. I told him about guys who asked me out and he also told me secrets. We continued like this until I tried hooking him up with my best friend who told me she liked him. He was very angry at me and asked me if I felt he wasn't good enough for me. He said he had been watching me flirt with other men and treated him just like a friend. He told me he asked Femi to introduce us both after he saw my photo on Femi's phone but couldn't ask me out because he felt I would let him down since he saw me as very porch. I felt so hurt and also sad that we had both loved ourselves but were scared of The unknown. And then we dated. I

No comments:

Post a Comment